Pavilion Dining - Valentine's Supper
Our popular pop-up suppers continue with a Valentines Supper on Friday 16th Febuary.
- Smoked salmon pate
- Bouef bourguignon, potato dauphinoise, winter greens
- Lemon possett
Bring your own drinks!
New Cricket Roller Project
We've done it! Our goal of £15,876 has been reached. The new roller has arrived. Our groundsman can't wait for the new cricket season so he can have fun.
Much thanks to all who helped to make this possible. including:
- TR Fastenings
- Hadlow Down Tap Club
- Hadlow Down Variety Club
- Hadlow Down Village Fayre
- The Gatwick Trust
- The customers of Waitrose in Heathfield and Uckfield and their green disks
- Tesco Bags of Help scheme - Jarvis Brook
- C. J. Thorne Ltd.
- Nigel Russell
- Hadlow Down Bonfire
- Hadlow Down and Moulscombe Wanderers Cricket Club
- All those who supported our Pop-up Dining events, Quiz night and Jumble Sale
- All our supporters and fundraisers - your name may not be here but without you it can't be done!
The volunteer groundsman who looks after the wickets logged over 120 hours in wicket preparation during last season and the greater part of the time was spent rolling the playing surface.
The New Junior Pitch - Drainage Project
This project has been funded by Sport England (£63k) and Veolia Environmental Trust (£19k);
obviously without their support, this project would not have happened.
Thank you to both organisations for their generous support. The pitch is now ready for the Grand Opening in September.
Find The Playing Field
Holding a Wedding, Party or other Event?
The field and the pavilion are available to hire for children's parties, bar-b-ques or other events. There are toilets, kitchen, a small room and a veranda with a lovely sunny aspect. Hot water and electricity are available.